So proud to have been featured
on the cover of Drums Etc!
- Percussion students, and other interested music students welcome.
- To inspire and teach the student, by demonstrating and discussing various techniques on the drumset, while stressing the importance of using a musical approach.
- Demonstrate and discuss playing with a rhythm section or band in different musical styles. (Using play-along tracks)
- Encourage listening skills, group participation skills, and creative expression through the percussion circle involving myself and the students.
- Drumset demonstration with soloing and play-along tracks.
- Discussion of various techniques and challenges that go with the instrument, playing with a rhythm section, different musical styles, and any other topics students would like to cover.
- Go over handout with student participation.
- This can end with a drum circle with encouraged participation and communication.
- Drumset (Supplied by myself or the school)
- P.A. for play-along tracks (Supplied by myself or the school)
- Practice pads, and drumsticks (I can provide some sticks and pads that students can share if there is a shortage.)
- Various percussion sound makers (Supplied by the school and myself)